torek, 11. november 2008

Boats and hoes by Huff & Doback

Boats n' hoes

The Nina, The Pinta, The Santa Maria,
I'll do ya in the bottom, while yer drinking sangria.
Nachos, Lemonheads, and my dad's boat,
you wont go down cause my dick can float.
We sail around the world and go port to port,
everytime I cum I produce a quart.
Put on ya life vests let's drop anchor,
there's a nice lady, oh, I'd like to spank her.


Chorus x2 : Boat's N Hoes, Boats N Hoes, I gotta have me my Boats N Hoes.


Deadliest Catch without the crabs,
we're almost out of gas call the arabs!
I'm a pussy pirate, my name is jack sparrow
take off my pants so you can see my flesh arrow!
Make sure to wax, use ya mom's Nair
you'll be amazed when I cum in your hair!
Pull up the anchor cause we're leaving dry land,
get below deck with a dick in your hand.

Chorus x2 : Boat's N Hoes, Boats N Hoes, I gotta have me my Boats N Hoes


:) Your drum set is a whore ! Drum set is a he, so that makes you gay fucker :)

Sprechen sie dick ? :)

K

Ni komentarjev: